- The amazing gift of prayer… is that we can!
- Because of grace we pray, and because of the gift of being able to pray… we rejoice. In fact, we stand in awe at times.
- During our special, “unique only to our perspective and realization moments” we, at times, are completely surprised by answered prayer: is not that wonderful?
- By any chance are you experiencing one of those unique “answered prayer moments” right now…or are you just now remembering one?
- What about if you asked the Lord something like this today: “Lord, I would love to see and be surprised by some answers to prayer today that, outside of your grace, I may not catch. Help me to catch, rejoice and give praise today for any such moments you toss my way! In Jesus’ Name, Amen!”
- And don’t forget that journal! What top two “surprised by answered prayer” moments would you record in a journal if you decided to do so?
Your Takeaway For Today Is…
“My one, affirming, encouraging takeaway for today is__________________.”
© Lee Wise All rights reserved. You may freely distribute this inspirational note. The copyright and this resource box must be included.
My Believer’s Guide To Achieving Success On Purpose — a highly personalized tool for dynamic growth in Christ. Begin your journey here: http://bit.ly/mybelieversguide