“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have late minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” ~ Muhammad Ali
Awakening Your Inner-Winner…
When we were in the early stages of system design for The Believer’s Guide to Achieving Success on Purpose: Winning Your 5 Most Important Missions in Life, we invested a great deal of time discussing the major points of championship performance, and how it relates to people who want to grow the body of the church.
If we were to help build Champions of Spirit-Led Success, we needed crystal-clear instructions.
If we were to increase the performance and productivity of ordinary people sitting in the pews… unleashing their potential for producing extraordinary results, we needed some very specific specifications!
The issues were quickly reduced to a simple review grid for development:
- Becoming a Champion takes time, training and working to release your full potential. We need to use our TQ technology to make this process much easier for ordinary people who want to produce extraordinary results.
- Becoming a Champion means constantly sharpening your edge to become incrementally better at what you do. We need to make this process fun and rewarding… recognizing that Mastering your FUNdamentals is the first step in the US Olympics training progression — immediately followed by Training to Train… Training to Compete… and Training to WIN! (Yes, it takes TRAINING to become a Champion. There is no “other” other way.)
- Becoming a Champion means remaining engaged, enthusiastic and excited — even when things seem to be going downhill fast. We need to help people constantly remain connected to the beauty of their dreams… committed to their performance… and boost their faith in what’s possible for their lives.
- Becoming a Champion means you will win some… loose some… and be constantly put to the test. We need to make sure we help people understand that there can be no testament without the test… and that failing forward is just another step moving them in the direction of achieving all their hopes and dreams.
- Becoming a Champion means you must constantly connect your PURPOSE with your PERFORMANCE to create exceptional RESULTS. We need to make it easy for people to fully understand this, and to pursue the 4 R’s of Success: Doing the RIGHT Things… for the RIGHT Reasons… in the RIGHT Way… at the RIGHT Time.
After all, how successful can a Champion be if he or she is doing the wrong things, for the wrong reasons, in the wrong way… always running a little late?!
As performance experts, we understand how Champions are built. In fact, our tools, technology and people make it much easier to unleash your full potential.
Of course, you must still do the work and develop the discipline.
You must still engage and develop the 4 C’s of the Winner’s Mindset™: Absolute Clarity… Unwavering Conviction… Unstoppable Commitment… and the Courage to consistently take bold action. (Which is what the Believer’s Guide delivers.)
So, you must be asking yourself, what does this have to do with building your church… growing the people within your church to become true Disciples… and helping every member of your church become the success God created them to be?
Yes, in a word, it is EVERYTHING.
Can you afford to let your people lose their FAITH mission? (If helping people become “Spiritually Optimistic” is not your job, who’s is it?)
Can you afford to let your people lose their Personal GROWTH mission? (If you permit people to squander their God given gifts and talents, what does this say about your leadership?)
Can you afford to let your people lose their RELATIONSHIP mission? (Continue to lose this mission and you watch the further destruction of the family unit.)
Can you afford to let your people lose their DISCIPLESHIP mission? (Isn’t that your prime objective under the heading of The Great Commission?)
Can you afford to let your people lose their CARRER/FINANCIAL mission? (People who are financially stressed are less likely to fully engage. People with careers that are emotionally and financially rewarding are the backbone of your church.)
In the end, the objective of The Believer’s Guide is to produce people, Champions really, who have a heightened capacity to Love more… Serve better… and Glorify God by becoming all they are meant to be.
Beautiful words. Great objective. But what exactly does this mean?
- People who engage in accelerated personal growth are better stewards of their time, money and other vital resources.
- People connected to their Authentic Personal Values are more enthusiastic, excited and energetic.
- People who are internally motivated naturally produce better Results — personally and professionally.
- People who have answered both questions, “What on Earth am I here for?” and the even bigger question, “Just how in the world am I going to make this happen?” understand the Divine connection between their Purpose and their Performance.
- People who understand the connection between their Purpose and their Performance get a whole lot more DONE each day.
- They get more of the RIGHT Things DONE.
- They get more things DONE for the RIGHT Reasons.
- They get more things DONE in the RIGHT Way.
- They get more things DONE at the RIGHT Time.
Becoming a Champion has Benefits…
The very heart of Christianity is under attack.
Church attendance is in decline… the rate of marriage within the church is in decline.
The rate of divorce and families in crisis is rising.
The rate of people believing in NOTHING is rising.
In fact, 33% of America are now Agnostics or Atheists.
We cannot afford to backslide any further. We must start WINNING the battle for the hearts and minds of Believers and non-believers alike.
This is not only what Jesus wants us to do… He EXPECTS us to do it.
We must better relate and connect.
We must Champion a Divine Revival throughout the world by fielding highly productive Champions of Spirit-Led Success.
Jesus was born into the world to bring us the Truth.
So we can live out of Authenticity.
So we can become fully ALIVE — spiritually… physically… mentally… emotionally… and personally.
The Believer’s Guide is the fastest and easiest way to build Champions of Spirit-Led Success in your church.
- It increases the PRODUCTIVITY of every person who experiences it.
- It increases the power of DISCIPLESHIP within every person who experiences it.
- It unleashes the full LEADERSHIP potential of every person who experiences it… giving them the vital connection between their Values… their Vision… and every Role they play… in every capacity they perform.
- It promotes greater STEWARDSHIP of every person’s most precious resource: TIME.
The Believer’s Guide needs to be your next Life/Study Group as it will produce immediate results within your church.
Prayerfully consider this systematic approach to transforming every member of your congregation into a Champion for Christ.
Your alternative is status-quo, business as usual thinking that results in status-quo performance.
Maintaining the status quo is NEVER the road to EXCELLENCE.
Think about it.
”At first, the journey through the Believer’s Guide seemed foreign to me. Even working the exercises seemed odd and awkward. However, as time has passed and life goes on, and old habits intrude, I find the powerful truths in this program ring more and more true.”
“I have found that the exercise of identifying my Values has had deep effect on my subconscious, and continues to open up paths I would never have noticed before, since I am seeing through new filters. I constantly gain confidence in my life choices now, since I understand how they align with my values.”
“This program is profoundly powerful, and I only regret not having had the opportunity to go through this process years ago.” ~ Larry Lewis, PE.